Happy Diwali 2020 paper craft ideas with other activities for school kids. Paper is amazing thing. You can turn it into any shape as per your imagination and creativity of your hands. It is good idea to keep kids busy in creative activities for their all around development. These are super easy and amazing in look. You can not only decorate your home these ideas will give you ample opportunity to engage with your kids while crafting. Craft helps to refine skills of kids and also provide opportunity for parents to engage with kids and spend time together.
Happy Diwali Simple Interesting Paper Crafts
Paper Lamps crafts are a must for most Indian festivals, and children can help make these bright and beautiful lanterns for celebrations and occasions.
- Fold a bright-colored sheet into half.
- Draw perpendicular lines, as shown in the picture, and cut into strips of colored paper.
- Turn the base and the top band around to finish the lantern.
- Staple it to secure it in place.
- You can decorate the lantern using glitter or sequins.
You need one paper plate and cut it into half, with your kid colour it with yellow colour (or colour of your kids’s choice) and cut leaf shape cut outs from the coloured chart papers to make the flame of diya.
Happy Diwali Very Easy Activities For Kids
This is simple Popsicle sticks craft great for adorning your walls and easy enough to be done by Kids. This is one of the most simple and easy home decor craft.
You May Like This Also: Diwali Festival Easy Home Decorations Ideas
- First of all when you buy the diyas wash them gently to remove the dirt from them. Keep them aside and let them dry.
- With the help of thick brush apply the base colour on diyas of Fevicryl oil paints. Keep them aside and let them dry.
- With the help of fine brush draw some fine designs of your choice on diyas.While making the designs on diyas discuss the various holy sign like “Swastik” or “Om” with your kid.
This diwali make this beautiful Swastik toran made with glittered foam sheets and satin ribbon. Make multiple coloured Swastik and Om and paste them on a satin ribbon and decorate your home with handmade bandhanwar this Diwali.
Ganesha is the God of Success, Remover of Obstacles, Patron Of Music and many other aspects. The Ganesha with a peepal leaf at the back is known as the most suitable Ganesha posture that ensures good luck and prosperity. Ganesha For kids you can also involve them in making beautiful Ganesha with leaves.